photo about_zps64129397.png photo lovestory_zpsf2d661db.png photo FAQ_zps13d72d35.png photo DIY_zpsd427438c.png photo fashion_zps03e55e29.png photo food_zps59fe299b.png photo contact_zpsc08b3980.png

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

BUSTIN OUT THE FANCY CAM

The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays (next to Halloween and Christmas). The heat, the pool, the fireworks, the hot dogs; it all resonates with me. Plus I get to wear my one American flag shirt (which I conveniently forgot this year). Although I've never been super in to camping, almost every summer since I was little my family went up to Malad, Idaho to stay at my uncles farm house and since it's been a few years since I've been, I've forgotten how much fun it is. I also got to meet my new niece Gracelyn. She is an absolute doll... which is exactly what her 2 year old sister thinks she is; her own personal doll. Here are a few pictures I took, that I'm sure many of you have already seen on Facebook:


(Below) Mormon crickets. They are huge! 

And here we are on the same stoop two years ago for our engagements. Can't believe we will have been married 2 years this Sunday! Such babies we were! 





 photo Siggy2_zps990caef6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment