photo about_zps64129397.png photo lovestory_zpsf2d661db.png photo FAQ_zps13d72d35.png photo DIY_zpsd427438c.png photo fashion_zps03e55e29.png photo food_zps59fe299b.png photo contact_zpsc08b3980.png

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

PUZZLING

^^Having a Beyonce moment with my hair.

Sometimes as I'm walking on this earth, I see things that people do that just puzzle me. I've started compiling a short list of these: 
  • People who don't flush the toilet (especially in public restrooms).
  • People who think Macaroons actually taste good. 
  • Stomach sleepers. Maybe if I chopped off my arms this might appeal to me...
  • People who wear jackets on their shoulders. Come on fashion bloggers... just put the damn jacket on! 
  • Jeans with sneakers. Unless you're Steven Jobs, then you can do whatever you want. 
  • People who sing out loud in public places. You're making me uncomfortable.
  • People who think the shows Two and a Half Men and Anger Managment are funny. 
  • People who sit right next to you at movies or on public transportation when there are a billion seats available.
  • Slow walkers.


 photo Siggy2_zps990caef6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment