photo about_zps64129397.png photo lovestory_zpsf2d661db.png photo FAQ_zps13d72d35.png photo DIY_zpsd427438c.png photo fashion_zps03e55e29.png photo food_zps59fe299b.png photo contact_zpsc08b3980.png

Thursday, February 6, 2014

I'M FEELIN' 22... AGAIN

Thanks so much to all of you who wished me a happy birthday, and it's never too late for those of you who haven't. Yesterday I was greeted with lots of great food and Dr. Pepper from my co-workers, treated to lunch by my friends, and sent flowers by Spencer. For those of you who don't remember, I decided to go a month without Dr. Pepper just to prove I could do it. It was not as hard as I thought it would be, but just as miserable as I thought it would be. But drinking it again was one of the best birthday presents I could have ever given myself! Spencer had an MCAT prep class last night so we didn't get to do much celebrating, but he did rent a puppy for me to play with for two hours and she was the cutest thing you have ever seen. Especially when she slept for half the time because she was so warn out but it was Ok because she slept on me and looked so adorable so I can't complain. And yes, there is a place in Provo where you can literally rent a puppy. Crazy! When Spencer got home it was time for puppy to leave, so we capped off the night with one of my favorite movies (Easy A) and debated about Taco Bell, but in the end decided that would be too much effort.

And my cute little nice Sophie was born just a day before me and celebrated her first birthday in style! Man I wish I could do that to a cake! Also, I have a big announcement to make on Friday evening so you will have to check my social media to find out about at as I wont be posting on the blog that late, but if not I'll talk about it on Monday! Stay tuned. 


 photo Siggy2_zps990caef6.png

1 comment: