photo about_zps64129397.png photo lovestory_zpsf2d661db.png photo FAQ_zps13d72d35.png photo DIY_zpsd427438c.png photo fashion_zps03e55e29.png photo food_zps59fe299b.png photo contact_zpsc08b3980.png

Friday, June 22, 2012

Awkward & Awesome

I read this blog called The Day Book Blog and I'm obsessed with it. The girl who writes it (Sydney) often times writes posts one Thursdays entitled "Awkward & Awesome." I've had a few awkward and awsome things happen to me this last week so I thought I would give it a try: 


AWKWARD: 
  • I was craving Crazy Bread Tuesday and as I was standing in line at Little Caesars I thought "What I'm  I doing? Shouldn't I be on a diet for the wedding?" And I walked out and got in my car... and then I thought "I'm Ashley Barnum! I can eat whatever the hell I want! I'm not fat!" And then I sheepishly got out of my car and got back in line. 
  • I went into a SevenEleven this week to get something that may or may not have been a Dr. Pepper and I'm pretty sure the clerk was faking a Scottish accent as an attempt to flirt with me.
  • My wedding is in 3 weeks and I still haven't sent out invitations. Whoops. 


AWESOME: 
  • Spencer picked up his custom made suit for our picture this weekend and it was too tight because he has been hitting the gym a lot lately. So glad Spencer is putting in time and effort to get fit while I put in time and effort to... keep up with the Kardashian's. Someone's got to do it! 
  • Ever since I've been on birth control my Dr. Pepper cravings have stopped! I should be happy but sometimes I go buy one even though I don't want one just because it feels wrong to go so long without. Unfortunately the DP cravings have been replaced with brownies and ice cream! And for those of you who know me I'm not a fan of sweets!! But for some reason I've had TWO Oreo shakes this week. Who am I?? Yuck!
  • Spencer and I's bridal/groomal pics are tomorrow! Some people are superstitious about the groom seeing the bride in her dress before the wedding... but I could care less. Plus I'd rather take the pictures now then spend time doing it on my wedding day.    
  • I just got back from a great "honeymooned" theme shower my friends threw me and I got some super fun gifts I think Spencer and I will enjoy very much! 
Happy Weekend!! 

This picture is 100% blurry but I'm so grateful for such great friends!

Just one of my many shower gifts. I mean who can resist a good whip and tickle?

No acrylics or french tips here. This girl got paint for her bridals. 

Wedding earring. My hair will be down but I'm still obsessed with it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment