photo about_zps64129397.png photo lovestory_zpsf2d661db.png photo FAQ_zps13d72d35.png photo DIY_zpsd427438c.png photo fashion_zps03e55e29.png photo food_zps59fe299b.png photo contact_zpsc08b3980.png

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I Think I'm In Love With This Weekend.

Considering I have no school and no job and I'm spending the next two weeks doing my online classes like a mad woman so that I can graduate in April, I am rather excited for the weekend weather: 


Pay no mind to anything past Sunday. If you need me, I'll be studying by the pool! Some other things I'm excited for this weekend:

I think Spence and I are going to be signing a contract for that studio apartment tomorrow. I was on Ikea's website ALL day yesterday looking at all the cute ways you can make small spaces seem larger! And even cooler is that the balcony over-looks the new Temple they are building!

 We are also going back to the Sierra West Jewelers to start on the mold of my custom ring! FINALLY! It will feel official. Here is the ring for those who missed it a few posts ago! 


Also, the Festival of Colors is on Saturday! This is something that the Krishna Temple throws to celebrate the coming of spring and basically you just throw a bunch of colored chalk in the air. This picture is from 2 years ago. Here is a super cool video to show you what it's like! Everyone come if you are in the area! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqsRFAJVN9c

I can't wait to freaking see this tomorrow night!!! Team Peeta!!  

And last but not least I can't wait to play with my new bunny Honeybunny. She is the cutest thing in the world and never bites and will just lay on my chest for hours and let me pet her! I'm obsessed with her and it's borderline NOT healthy! Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment