photo about_zps64129397.png photo lovestory_zpsf2d661db.png photo FAQ_zps13d72d35.png photo DIY_zpsd427438c.png photo fashion_zps03e55e29.png photo food_zps59fe299b.png photo contact_zpsc08b3980.png

Thursday, June 5, 2014

NEW OBSESSION: MINIMALIST EARRINGS

So my new thing is minimalist earrings. I rarely ever wear earrings in lobe holes (that sounded weird saying lobe holes, but you know what I mean) and I always just wore tiny earrings in my two cartilage wholes. But ever since I saw this picture on Natalie Holbrook's Instagram...



...I just new that I wanted some dainty lobe earrings... and a second hole. So I did just that over Memorial Day weekend. The piercings were cheaper at the Silver Loft, but the kid at the kiosk was 17 and told me he had only worked there two weeks and had done one person's ears so far. Ok bye, I'm going to Claire's. My rash decisions are often my best. I couldn't put my whole face in the picture like Natalie because my greasy adult acne was over-shadowing the image. But what's new!



So in anticipation of getting the "best of the Claire's options" earrings out in 5 weeks. Here are a couple images that inspired me. And below that are earrings that I love and want (and possible some I already ordered).




Now someone buy me these stat!! 
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

Next I'll need to work on my dainty ring and necklace collection! 


 photo Siggy2_zps990caef6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment