photo about_zps64129397.png photo lovestory_zpsf2d661db.png photo FAQ_zps13d72d35.png photo DIY_zpsd427438c.png photo fashion_zps03e55e29.png photo food_zps59fe299b.png photo contact_zpsc08b3980.png

Thursday, January 23, 2014

THE ONE WHERE WE GO TO THE ICE CASTLE


Hopefully a few of you enjoyed the "Friends" reference in my title. So if you live in Utah, you have probably been bombarded with pictures of the Midway Ice Castle. Well I'm here to tell you that it is just as awesome in real life. And for those of us living in real life... you would bring a coat... because you would assume that it's freezing in winter + you're up a canyon + you are inside an ice box. Spencer does not live in the real world. But luckily while I waited in the 35 minutes line, he went to a nearby friend's house to borrow a coat (and some hot chocolate). Also, bring boots... or have freezing wet feet like Spencer. I finally had a reason to bust out the new camera again. For Christmas I got a Canon Rebel T3i and I love it. Unfortunately when you ask people to take a picture, they don't know how to use it and end up not even taking a picture because they don't hold down he button long enough. Now I know to tell people to wait at least 3 seconds! Spencer and I went on Monday which was probably the wrong move because it was a holiday, AND Mondays are cheaper. Luckily I also had my trusty military ID card for an extra $2 off (which may have expired about 3 years ago but I still keep it around for a 10% discount at Home Depot and cheap movie tickets. Yes I'm going to hell.) 
Also, speaking of being cold, why are their people jogging outside? I don't even want to walk to my car, let alone let my lungs endure some arctic physical activity. This is why God invented the treadmill. 

Lastly, pray for Justin Bieber. Although have you ever seen a prettier mugshot? I don't think so. 


 photo Siggy2_zps990caef6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment