photo about_zps64129397.png photo lovestory_zpsf2d661db.png photo FAQ_zps13d72d35.png photo DIY_zpsd427438c.png photo fashion_zps03e55e29.png photo food_zps59fe299b.png photo contact_zpsc08b3980.png

Thursday, June 20, 2013

COMING SOON...


Alright so I'm way excited to announce something that probably wont happen for another month. My blog is getting a face lift. I'm doing a redesign on the whole thing {aka paying someone to design it}, including a name change. My blog has been in need of some formatting for quite some time but I just haven't had the time or the skills. I also hope to be posting more and {fingers crossed} I hope to have a nice camera by the end of the summer so that I'm not just posting camera phone pictures every post. I'm also very excited to start posting more often because I always feel like I have so much to share and say. Anywho, if any of you have any ideas or cute color schemes or blog titles {although I think I already know what I'm going to name it}, or want to suggest blogs that you love the style of so I can check them out, please post below. There are so many formats and ways you can set up a blog so picking and choosing which tabs to include and how to lay it all out can be stressful. 

Also, if you love me please follow me. There is a little "join this site" button on the right side where you can follow this blog. I mean come on... NONE of my sisters follow me and yet I know they all read this {and several of my best friends} haha. But in all fairness I wont get mad at you for not following and just stalking, I'll just give you death stares... thats all. Welp, here is to the future and to the future or my re-designed blog coming soon. 

In the meantime, I hope this sexy picture of Spencer can get you through the next few weeks until my blog is also equally as sexy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment