photo about_zps64129397.png photo lovestory_zpsf2d661db.png photo FAQ_zps13d72d35.png photo DIY_zpsd427438c.png photo fashion_zps03e55e29.png photo food_zps59fe299b.png photo contact_zpsc08b3980.png

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

why do i not own these?

Got my nails done for the first time in over a month! Why does it feel so good when you walk out of that salon with fresh nail swag? The mysteries of being a woman.

Yesterday I went to Trendy Exchange (an "upscale" second hand store). Why have I not been shopping at 2nd hand stores like this more often. I mean ya I've been plenty of times and gotten good things, but sometimes I get so sick of searching through all the crap just to find a treasure. But when you're married and poor it's your best friend! I bought 1 shirt and 3 cardigans yesterday for a total of $30. That means I paid $7.50 for each piece! What a steal! Cardigans are my new best friend this winter because they can make a short sleeve shirt winter friendly. While I was realizing my DIRE (not if you ask Spencer) need for cardigans, I was thinking about all of the other things I've been dying to get. So I asked myself...


WHY DO I NOT OWN THESE?


Burgundy Leather Leggings:
I'm obsessed with my black leather leggings. They give just the perfect touch of edginess to a classy outfit. So therefor I would like to add another color to the leather leg family, and I think burgundy would be the perfect shade. 




Gold Spike Bracelet:
Spikes and studs are everywhere this season. I adore them, but I haven't gotten my own yet!


Loafers:
I've said it before and I'll say it again... yet I haven't gotten them! Sometimes I'll find a pair I like but they are too much or don't have my size, and then last week I bought these 2 shoes below...




...guess that will set back my loafer buying by a little. But seriously how cute are those orange flats. I finally got them in the mail today! 




More Colored Jeans: 
I really want a pair of salmon pink and red!


And the perfect white/black/grey tunic t-shirt to go over leggings. Obviously I haven't found them yet...

Anywho, tonight I'm going to cook a romantic Italian dinner for Spencer and I using mushrooms we got from our Bountiful Basket. I've never liked mushrooms, or have I never tried them? Sometimes those things just run together... but how can you not like something stuffed with tomatoes and goat cheese? Dinner will be followed by tree decorating! 






No comments:

Post a Comment