photo about_zps64129397.png photo lovestory_zpsf2d661db.png photo FAQ_zps13d72d35.png photo DIY_zpsd427438c.png photo fashion_zps03e55e29.png photo food_zps59fe299b.png photo contact_zpsc08b3980.png

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

a lavish vegas wedding weekend

Dress: Forever21 Belt: Forever21, Shoes: shoedazzle.com
(You can't tell because of the wild lighting in this room, but my dress and his tie match. Spencer NEVER lets me match. Yay!)

This weekend I had the opportunity to go to a wedding in Vegas... and it was amaze-balls! Maybe I lack rich friends, but I've never been to a wedding this over-the-top. The wedding was in the Wynn hotel and we started first at the ring ceremony with an isle surrounded by lavish fake trees with crystals hanging from them. Afterwards, we moved to a separate room for the appetizer hour that was full of fish, crab, and sushi. Next we moved on to the banquet hall where we enjoyed a 5 course meal, live band, dancing, and our own personal firework show overlooking the golf course. It was well worth the drive down to LV. After the wedding we went to the stratosphere to ride the Big Shot because some of our party had never been. This weekend mostly consisted of me, my husband  and these three crazy's:



A girl that weekend said to me "You're stuck with all these boys this weekend? I'm sorry." But I wouldn't have changed it for the world! I'm a guys girl and always have been. They are hilarious and we had lots of laughs. 








Priceless faces

Scuba Steve Elf feeding the cute sting-ray! 

Shirt: H&M, Shoes: Target, Skirt: borrowed

Here is my hair results from my highlights  My hair is naturally really light so not many people noticed any difference but I like that it looks natural. I feel like in the winter my hair gets darker so it was a nice pick-me-up. 

Pedicures with my sister last night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment