photo about_zps64129397.png photo lovestory_zpsf2d661db.png photo FAQ_zps13d72d35.png photo DIY_zpsd427438c.png photo fashion_zps03e55e29.png photo food_zps59fe299b.png photo contact_zpsc08b3980.png

Monday, November 26, 2012

and how was your weekend?

 
From our dysfunctional family to yours. 


I hope everyone counted their blessings and their calories this weekend! I know I didn't do either. Oops! Here is some picture vomit of my weekend: 

Temple Lights!



 


Kitty Lovin'

Is my niece not the cutest baby in the world? I know right?

My sisters and I made Christmas cards and tags after the feast. Here are mine! 

Kitty got in on the crafting too. 

For any who were wondering, my sweet potato casserole was a hit and everyone liked it! Everyone said this casserole was so good because (drum roll please) it didn't have marshmallows on it! Who'd uv thunk? I have some crafts I'm working on and it kills me that I can't post them up because they are Christmas presents! Guess you'll have to wait until the 25th! 

So has anyone heard of Bountiful Baskets? If not, you should get on it! I just ordered my first one today! They are a food co-op consisting of local produce and other misc. items like bread and nuts. There are no employees, only volunteers, so you pay rock bottom prices. I've had friends do it in the past and now I'm hopping on board. I got the standard basket (which consists of 50% fruit and 50% vegetables) and then I added the bread basked that comes with 3 loafs of 9 grain bread, 1 loaf of cinnamon raisin bread, and 1 baguette. All that food for just $25. Beat that Wal-Mart (plus Wal-Marts produce is generally of poor quality)! And they have a bunch of different seasonal packages to choose from. I might have to learn how to cook some new things now. Here are some picture examples of them below! Can't wait to pick mine up on Saturday! They are located in around 20 states and the sign up for the baskets goes from Monday morning to Tuesday at midnight. Pick up is early Saturday morning.   





Oh and I'm still in the process of editing the blog (as you can tell). However my "about me" is done and up! Read it! Peace.


1 comment:

  1. marshmallows on sweet potatoes are the WORST. Bountiful baskets sound awesome! I'll have to look into it!

    ReplyDelete