photo about_zps64129397.png photo lovestory_zpsf2d661db.png photo FAQ_zps13d72d35.png photo DIY_zpsd427438c.png photo fashion_zps03e55e29.png photo food_zps59fe299b.png photo contact_zpsc08b3980.png

Friday, September 21, 2012

wedding pics are here!

So I have to say I am very grateful for all the support on my last blog! I got a lot of people telling me they had never heard of moissanite before and they were converted! Either way you go, as long as you are happy with your ring, that's all that matters!  

Well folks, the day has come! I finally got my wedding day pictures and videos back! I am in love with them all. Not much needs to be said in this post but I will say this...
I may or may not have had a small break down over this picture below. I thought I was pretty much over the wedding catastrophe, and I kept telling myself that it didn't matter because I had those around me that I loved, but it was really hard for me to see this picture when I got them back, and see what my wedding COULD have been. And for those of you who are lost and didn't read my wedding post or weren't there, my wedding was met by a very rude storm about 5 minutes before it started so everyone moved everything to the church. Therefor you are going to get a mix of outside pics and church pics. I'm glad I have the pictures though so at least my hard work showed through, even though I didn't get to enjoy it. 



VIDEOS

Engagements:



Wedding Day:




PHOTOS


My sisters and I

The whole gang



Me and my girls! 

Spence and the boys


Spencer calls this "the stink face."

We decided we wanted to do one "model" shot.


The Reception:













Photos and video courtesy of the wonderful Tessa Barton: http://tbartonphotography.blogspot.com/

1 comment: