photo about_zps64129397.png photo lovestory_zpsf2d661db.png photo FAQ_zps13d72d35.png photo DIY_zpsd427438c.png photo fashion_zps03e55e29.png photo food_zps59fe299b.png photo contact_zpsc08b3980.png

Friday, August 3, 2012

honey and the moon

So if you read my last post, I forgot to mention one things... the bad luck continued at the open house that we had in Vegas a week later at Spencer's parents. During the last half hour ANOTHER wind store come and blew everything off the tables and it started raining. At this point I could just laugh about it and wonder who was mad at us upstairs. Luckily it wasn't as catastrophic as the reception because (since it was an open house) most of the guests came with in the first hour. The people that were left just moved on inside and peace was restored. BUT before that we went on a glorious honeymoon to Huntington Beach California. My goal was to make my first video and so I took some footage, but we will see if that happens. Until then, here are some lovely pictures: 


Spence made me a delicious waffle breakfast the morning after our wedding. Such a good husband already.

Our hotel at the Red Rock in Vegas. 

Our new fave restaurant in Vegas. If you are there go to Agave! Great Mexican food! Amazing salsa, and amazing decor.  

Our hotel in Huntington Beach with an ocean view! 

 
Love the beach, but not the wind or the ocean water in your mouth... or the water temperature. 




So attractive at the beach.


The showers at the hotel spa were AMAZING.


The hotel had a fire-pit for s'mores. We tried out some Reese's s'mores and they were to die for!



Mr. Walrus: he thinks he's so funny

One of my favorite nights. Rented beach cruisers to get Chinese and ate it while watching the sunset. I now understand that 3 miles is a lot longer then it sounds on a bike.


I made about 20 strangers take a picture of us on the boardwalk. All of which were unflattering... including this one.

Had to let the koi fish nibble on my finger every time we went to the spa. I don't know why I thought it was so hilarious.


While Spencer was obsessed with boogie boarding and body surfing in the ocean, I was content with the pool.


Many nights were spent like this, but lets face it there is only so much honeymooning one can do for a week.


On our last day we splurged on a pricey breakfast buffet at the hotel. My mouth waters every time I look at this picture. Take me back there!!!

Mr. Sleepy head. My favorite picture of all.


And that's all I have to say about that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment